We are working with a leading global Marketing agency in their search for a Digital Workspace Product Owner.
This contract opportunity will be working on an exciting Greenfield transformation project, leading a team of Infrastructure specialists, helping the business define & deliver infrastructure product strategy for EUC and collaboration services.
- 6 month Contract
- £600-650pd Outside IR35
- Hybrid working (1/2 days in London)
Main Responsibilites Include;
- Product Owner manages a broad portfolio of Digital Workspace services, through the leadership of a team of Product Managers with Agile Squads for engineering and support resourced by our partner Kyndryl
- Full accountability for delivery of the right combination of products, at the right time, at the best cost and helping colleagues using the services make the right choices.
- Strategic assessment of products and service provision.
- Product portfolio/catalogue governance, improvement plan definition and cost modelling
- Product pricing in support of strategy/long term efficiencies
- Provider of functional requirements into engineering cycle
- Customer journey (browse, buy, service/optimise)
- Benchmarking and consumption optimisation insights
- High level solution design in conjunction with architecture and engineering