Position - Digital Workplace Change Manager
Location - London (Hybrid)
Salary - £70,000 - £75,000 + Benefits
We are partnered with a technology company that is transforming payments by putting the customer experience first. They help their customers deliver a better experience for guests, shoppers, and consumers everywhere. Operating in a market that continues to evolve and expand, partnering with the world's most prestigious brands across Retail and Hospitality, and with a network of Financial Services partners worldwide.
Currently growing organically, and with strong Private Equity investors, our clients Product & Tech team comprise of over 750 employees globally who all help drive the organisation's single platform vision, a key differentiator to other payment platforms in the market, whilst delivering technical excellence both internally & externally for our customers.
The newly formed Digital Workplace team is driving modernisation of the core Workplace services supporting their global colleagues to serve their customers efficiently by implementing the latest technologies using modern design, integrations, and delivery practices.
You will lead deep cultural change within the organisation, driving the adoption of new working practices in a global and hybrid operating model, and ensuring these are seamlessly embedded into people's day to day and aligned with the organisation's values and strategic goals.
What you will do:
- Driving the business and IT user adoption for workplace technologies, processes, and integration.
- Enhance processes with a self-service and automation first approach.
- A solid understanding of how change affects groups and people.
- Experience with delivering change in large organisations.
- Previous experience of leading change management activities.
- Evaluate end-user readiness for the change.
- Foster a change community to support the project goals.
- Provide a link between the project and community.
- Identify change opportunities and risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Help define and support training efforts.
- Assess change impact and define strategy and approach.
- Undertake change impact analysis through, interviews, surveys, stakeholder engagement and visioning sessions, and advise on best practice.
- Design and deliver creative solutions and engagement activities including, town-hall presentations, briefings, workshops, digital champions, focus groups, drop-in sessions, site visits, training, exhibition spaces, celebration events.
Who you are:
- Previous experience in leading business systems and technology change and integration.
- Proven ability of running customer experience-centric Services.
- Proven ability to manage suppliers to deliver excellent and efficient service to internal customers.
- Strong supplier management experience involving the large/global service integrators, outsourcers and technology organisations.
- Experience of operating with a strong security and service resiliency focus.
- Experience of managing a global network of senior stakeholders in varying geographies.
- Awareness of industry's latest technology trends and applications.
- Operates with authority and integrity. Able to lead in a crisis management situation such as BC/DR events or major incidents. Be seen as a leader in IT and seen as a valuable contact point by business directors.
- Deep experience of key service management, operations, security, technology and project standards, methodologies, and best practices such as ITILv3/4, Agile, ISO/IEC 27001.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrable experience of cross functional working.
The role is hybrid with 2-3 days a week in their UK Head Office situated in Holborn and comes with a generous salary up to £75,0000 + Bonus & Benefits.
For a confidential discussion - Apply now!