Role: Digital Support Analyst
Location: London (WFH options available)
Salary: up to £52.5k
Our London based client is currently looking for a Digital Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis to provide technical and quality system support within their current IT estate. The successful candidate will act as a primary point of contact after the Service Desk for resolving system issues and will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to the rest of the development team through delivering detailed analysis that will lead to the resolution of incidents, changes, requests and problems. Experience of .Net and C# is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaison between the customer, development team and any third party regarding business requirements and software functionality
- Ensure that workload is managed and targets are met for incidents, releases, problems and requests
- Delivers initial analysis, interpretation and outline of requirements that lead to resolution
- Maintain an awareness and understanding of application architectures and environments
- Incident, Problem & Change Management and Service Delivery Industry best practice (e.g.ITIL) is essential
- Experience of bespoke and customised IT systems is essential
- Analysis and documentation of business processes and systems
- Principles, methods, techniques and tools of change process management
- Systems and ability to assimilate and interpret advice from technical specialists and third parties.
- Complete understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of SQL
- Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Visio)
- ITSM tools (ServiceNow or Remedy preferred)
- Knowledge and experience of DevOps
- Angular and/or React
- Any project management / Prince 2 or equivalent experience would be desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join a business who are a market leader in their field and can offer a competitive package with flexibility to WFH.
If this role sounds of interest and you require further information then please respond with an up to date copy of your CV.