Digital Solution Architect
Microservices / APIs / Azure / Applications / Integration / SOA / Analytics / Solution Architect
La Fosse are working with a global leader in the asset management space, to source them a Solution Architect for their Digital team. This organisation are going through an enterprise-wide modernisation - improving client services, digitising products and reducing legacy cost & technical debt in the meantime.
You will responsible for setting the digital agenda, designing high-level roadmaps to set out the ever-evolving digital landscape over the next 3 years, which will require you to work with other Solution Architects in various domains.
In this role, you will have the ability work directly on the modernisation - leveraging the cloud (Microsoft Azure), the latest analytics tools and creating personalised digital & data services for clients.
Key Experience Required:
- Broad Solution Architecture experience, having worked across several domains, projects & technologies, rather than purely a narrow set of programmes.
- Experience setting out an agenda of simplification & modernisation that encompasses Cloud, Data, Integration & Applications.
- You will have an understanding of modern integration patterns, microservices architecture, API design and their role in underlying systems architecture modernisation.
- Exposure to cloud technologies & platforms, ideally Microsoft Azure, but equally AWS or GCP.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of stakeholder groups - engineering, product & the business.
Please click apply.