Digital Project Manager (Remote) – 12 Month FTC – £44,359
The Central Services team within a nationwide religious Charity.
A bit about the role:
The charity’s internal buying website is up for renewal and technical dependencies for the Net Zero Carbon (NZC) program are being specified. The Project manager will be responsible for managing the delivery of the new website while ensuring it is fit for purpose for the NZC program. The successful candidate will be within the internal Buying team but will be expected to work closely with the sponsor department (Net Zero Carbon) and IT team and others.
The Project Manager will lead on developing and supporting the delivery of the new internal buying website by June 2024, also project managing the digitization and promotion of the Net Zero Carbon (NZC) program, working with the NZC team to establish and execute all technical dependencies with the internal Buying website, working with the IT and NZC project management teams as well as working closely with colleagues within the National Giving Team, NZC, communications, finance, data, IT, legal, governance and other intermal departments.
What you’ll need:
- Formal qualification in Project Management g. PMP (PMI), Prince2 Practitioner (Axelos), PPQ (APM) or equivalent certification is desirable
- Managing complex projects/programmes or big multi-workstream projects
- Digital/website projects would be useful but not essential
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of structured project management methodologies, frameworks or bodies of knowledge e.g. Prince2, APM or PMI is desirable
- 2+ years’ experience in a project manager role is essential, including:
- Experience managing end-to-end projects (full project life cycle) that include substantive business change and transformation elements (i.e. not only technical activities)
- Experience managing multiple projects in parallel
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project or another equivalent Project Management Information System is essential
- Good knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, diagrams, formulas) is essential
- Good knowledge of project finance and budgeting is essential
This role is advertised at £44,359 per annum, there could potentially be a rise of up to £50,000 per annum in exceptional circumstances. This role is also a remote position, requiring travel into the office once a month.