Digital Project Manager:
La Fosse are partnering with a leading global publishing phenomenon who are embarking on a company - wide system transformation. The company has a unique format and editorial structure which has won numerous accolades and awards. The client's culture is best described as innovative, a test and learn environment, hardworking, and fun!
The company has a five year plan in place with a variety of projects to deliver. The client is looking for an experienced project manager to deliver their HR system transformation, a from end to end. You will have the opportunity to work alongside their team in the Madrid office throughout all projects, and you will be liaising with third parties to make sure project deliverables are successfully implemented.
- Working with all stakeholders and agreeing project approaches based on business
needs e.g. MVP vs fully specified.
- Working with stakeholders and engineering teams to size and plan technical delivery.
- Creating project plans and ensuring they are in line with the expectations of the
- Identifying and implementing KPIs, success criteria and project milestones.
- Engaging external contractors/agencies where necessary.
- Regularly updating stakeholders on progress and report on project status.
- Highlighting any scope creep, bottlenecks or slippage and devising strategies and
- plans to alleviate these problems.
- Delivering projects on time, and meeting all project goals.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent Spanish and English.
- Prince2 Qualification or equivalent.
- Good Knowledge of GDPR.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 + great benefits!
Location: Hybrid (flexible) ~ 2 days in office in London.
This is a great opportunity to join an exceptional global publisher with an amazing opportunity to deliver a major system transformation and implementation. If this could be of interest and you have the experience, please click apply or email me directly on email@example.com