I'm working with a Public Sector organisation to recruit a Digital Project Manager on an inital 3-month contract, outside IR35.
The Digital Project Manager will manage a project to improve compliance across the organisation's digital estate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing agencies to conduct accessibility audits
- Overseeing internal and external development teams to deliver changes based on audits
- Updating organisation's accessibility statement, in liaison with the content and legal teams, as well as external advisors
- Overseeing roll-out of cookies compliance tool and cookieless analytics.
- Managing product compliance register, to ensure all sites included in the digital estate have accurately references T&Cs, accessibility statements, privacy policies etc
The client is specifcally looking for a Project Manager that has experience of digital compliance and accessibility (in particular the Public Sector Accessibility Regulations/ WCAG 2.1), and can work remotely, liaising with stakeholders across the organisation.
It is essential that candidates have worked in a Digital Project Manager role before, in a complex stakeholder environment (ideally experience of public sector). Ideally they will have a project management qualification or equivalent experience.
If you have the relevent experience, please apply!