La Fosse Associates have partnered with one of the world's largest privately-owned property companies. They develop, manage and invest in property in more than 60 cities worldwide.
The property industry has reached a point where it can no longer rely on exceptional properties and places to grow rental income. Tenants expect more from landlords regarding service, support and sustainability. They want to lead the industry in utilising technology to drive better interactions between their customers and their properties.
The role of Digital Product Manger is to lead design, shape and build of a digital product focused on delivering a seamless end-to-end digital customer journey for customers across their London estate. The aim is to redefine our customer experience and transform the way they understand and interact with their customer base. The product will need to cater for variable customer types, across multiple sectors.
* Own the design, implementation and management of the digital customer journey product and roadmap.
* Support the identification and implementation of digital applications, hardware and services that are required to deliver and enhance the digital customer journey.
* Own the strategic management of any digital service providers that are part of the digital customer journey.
* Work across the London estate and Operations team to identify and implement all opportunities to create efficiencies and better data accuracy through a better digital customer journey.
* Identify and implement opportunities to capture data to provide insights into customer behavior and expectations and use the information to develop services and digital products.
* To work across GPUK to understand the emerging digital demands across the market and update and refine the product ensures we continually stay ahead of the market.
* To work with our group technology and innovation teams to identify opportunities to enhance our digital customer experience through emerging technologies.
More like this: