Digital Product Manager/Technology Business/£85,000
Are you a talented Digital Product Manager looking for an incredible opportunity to join a leading digital, data and technology services business based in London? La Fosse Associates are currently partnering with this business to recruit a forward thinking and progressive Digital Product Manager to join their team.
In this role, you will lead the way by working with clients and internal stakeholders to gather product or solution roadmap requirements and apply those requirements to define and maintain product and solution roadmaps.
You will dig deeper leveraging market analysis pundits and publications to define future direction of business and technology trends to validate current product and solution roadmap assumptions and inform the evolution of those roadmaps.
As products and solutions are ready to bring to market, you will make it happen by setting the tone internally for selling motion as well as externally for future product expectations/roadmap as appropriate. Part of your measure of success will be how well you convince consumers and the market that the company's solutions are top tier in their category and are the best option to meet client's current and future needs.
- Experience working in cloud or similar digital technologies and product implementation.
- Working with internal stakeholders and clients to gather product or solution roadmap requirements.
- Working the market analysis pundits and publications to define future direction of business and technology trends to inform product and solution roadmaps.
- Setting the tone internally for selling motion as well as externally for future product expectations/roadmap as appropriate.
- Working with Sales and Marketing to enable them so new offerings generate leads that flow through to closed and won opportunities.
They are a leading technology services business who specialise in digital, data and technology. They are a global organisation with over 15,000 employees. They are adding new business lines in 2021 and are looking for talented product professionals to lead on this.
Salary and Benefits
The salary on offer for this Digital Product Manager role is £75,000 - £85,000 plus exceptional benefits and unrivalled career progression.