Digital Marketing Manager - London (Hybrid remote & office working)
£55,000 to £65,000 per annum + package (includes bonus)
Our client are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and take ownership of their digital strategy. This role offers the opportunity to drive key decisions around digital marketing, influence and have a big impact within this area for the business in a period of growth and international expansion.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in Digital marketing and strategy being comfortable in a leadership role working alongside other managers, used to dealing with commercial and creative targets, and will thrive in a fast paced creative environment.
In this job role you will cover the following remit and responsibilities;
- Take ownership of developing marketing, branding and digital strategy with the Board, ensuring both clarity and alignment of new business and existing business development strategies.
- Using insights from competitor analysis, collaborating on the impact on business strategy where relevant.
- Creation, maintenance and alignment of all CTAs and landing pages for all campaigns.
- Evaluation and recommendations of technology platforms to support a highly targeted inbound strategy.
- Ownership and execution of all CMS-driven content, features and functionality.
- Ensure onsite SEO is optimised and continually evolves with technical changes (ensure all best practice plug-ins like Yoast are being used).
- Manage the product uploads and associated content for our digital platforms.
- Working with internal team to input into sales conversion and UX optimisation on the websites.
- Write blogs and copy for the website, Create organic and planned content for social media platforms, manage Pinterest, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and any of your own recommended platforms as well as blogs and content for the website.
- Ownership of social media strategy including investigating channels to exploit in line with our customer personas. Create online ads eg: facebook, discover influencers to work with to promote the brands, ;iaising with photographer and suppliers for website photography and graphics etc
- Strategy and decision-making on marketing technology platform options and integrations with our systems.
- Input on any rebranding initiatives and ensure consistent across our digital channels.
- Ensure contractual marketing commitments with our clients are fulfilled, Using data to analyse and report on digital performance.
- Enabling collaboration across the business by sharing plans and strategies with the relevant people, and encouraging engagement.
If this sounds like something of interest and you'd like to explore this opportunity, please apply with your CV and we will be in contact to discuss further.