Job Title: Digital Manager
Contract type: Permanent, full time
Location: Hybrid working with 2 days per week in the Cookham Office
Salary: up to £50,000 per annum
We have an amazing opportunity for a Digital Manager to take ownership of all the platforms and website within an Advertising business.
You will be brought in to design, build and launch a new Website and a new Customer Portal from scratch. You will also manage a team of 2 developers. You will work with the entire business to ensure the results are successfully delivered.
This role would be suitable for someone who either has experience as a Digital Manager, or a strong UX Designer who has led teams.
Skills & experience
- Excellent knowledge of UX and digital accessibility
- Experience of leading digital development and ICT
- Experience of leading and developing teams
- Experience of designing successful digital systems and teams
- Knowledge of applicable laws and standards inc. GDPR, ISO27001 etc
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset
- Experience of developing and maintaining SEO strategies
- Proven track record in managing all aspects of successful product delivery, taking changes from initial idea or wireframe to through final delivery
Technical Skills - Must Have:
- Experience in setting and owning UX strategy and facilitating the design process
- Experience of SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics platform, core modules and technologies.
- Hands on experience with design and delivery of Microsoft Applications solutions.
- Experience in guiding teams through development best practices - unit and systems testing, change management.
- Experience in the Microsoft Dataverse and Common Data Model.
- Azure DevOps.
- Experience in Azure infrastructure and its tools such as Azure API manager.
- Experience selecting, configuring and implementing analytics solutions
If you are eager to use your Digital expertise to make a long-term impact apply now to join a supportive and engaging organisation through maturing their overall capability.