Digital Delivery Manager
- Carrying out the successful procurement of the Digital Supplier.
- Delivering the new Tracking tool and release into production.
- Running the successful user adoption of the new tracking tool.
- Measurement of the success of the new case tracking tool with appropriate analytics.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of multiple small, medium and large digital delivery projects and/or digital transformation programmes.
- Experience delivering a similar, web-based product.
- Significant and diverse experience of successfully delivering programmes and projects to achieve strategic organisational goals, often in an uncertain or fast-paced environment
- Can effectively communicate with senior stakeholders
- Comfortable having full ownership of a project of this scale
- Holding recognised industry qualifications such as PRINCE2, MSP, Agile PM and APMI Change Management would be desirable
- Has experience of participating in a sourcing process would be desirable
- Demonstrable experience of working with a range of Agile methodologies
- Experience working within the Public Sector