Job Title: Digital Business Analyst
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Location: Central London
Digital Business Analyst required to join a Professional Services organisation based in Central London. As a Digital Business Analyst you will be ensuring the organisation has the best digital software applications available and able to support the requirements of its growing global business both now and in the future. You will be part of the team delivering bespoke software applications to satisfy complex requirements, with multi-lingual, web applications used throughout the global business. Applications will be developed using the Microsoft solution stack, including C~ ASP.NET and hosting in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Background operating as a Digital Business Analyst is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of end-to-end Digital projects across Web and Mobile Applications is essential
- Experience in capturing business requirements for software development projects is essential
- Experience of AGILE or Scrum is essential
- Knowledge of UML techniques is essential
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Stakeholder management
This is an exciting time to join a business that is utilising Digital and Data to continue to grow on a global scale. If you are looking for a new challenge and keen to join a fast growing dynamic environment then please apply here.