Job: Digital Automation Specialist
Salary: Up to £55,000 + £5,000 (car / cash allowance)
Location: London (hybrid working offered)
- To work with the various functions of the Operations team, London estate to understand the processes and identify opportunities for digital automation.
- To map out, document and own the Operational, London estate digital processes.
- To maintain an awareness of technology that will support creating more efficient, and effective processes.
- To work with key stakeholders across the business and externally to reduce data entry errors through automating processes
- To utilise technology to automate and improve processes.
- To work with the Operations Performance Manager to propose business cases to support any investment in our systems required to support process improvements and automation.
- To introduce workflows, reporting, systems and automation that;
- Removes the requirement for double keying of information.
- Encourages the collation of information at the point where it is created.
- Provides insights into data accuracy, risk and opportunities.
The company are looking for an individual with a background in technology and software who understands how to get the most out of existing systems, understands the possibilities of automation, has experience of putting in processes to drive data accuracy and understands how to map out and interrogate processes.
An ideal candidate will have the following experience;
- Extensive relevant experience within systems management.
- Wide ranging experience in systems improvements.
- Experience of Microsoft reporting and automation products (Excel, Power Automate, Power BI).
- Experience of other automation products (e.g. Uipath, Blue prism etc.)
- A good level of experience in process mapping & improvement and business analysis.
- Proven track record of system improvement implementation.
- Experience in implementation of multi stakeholder, cross discipline, improvement initiatives.
- A genuine passion for systems and automation.
- Strong analytical capabilities.