One of our key clients is looking for a Digital Architect to join on a full time basis - the work is remote, with travel with to the London office a few times a month
The role of the Digital Architect will act as central figure for the company, providing business and technical roadmaps, plans, patterns, policies, processes and procedures across the digital customer journey, primarily focused on the website and ecommerce journeys.
The architect will be accountable for leading group strategy in designing, building, and testing customer-focused robust and scalable IT solutions across websites and ecommerce- translating business requirements into deliverable and delivered technical solution.
- Significant experience in architecture
- Detailed experience of the design, development and delivery of integrated business solutions, with both DevOps, Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Extensive practical DxP and eCommerce development, demonstrating strategic best practice thinking
- In depth experience working with, and displays a high degree of knowledge relating to eCommerce and website platforms
- Ability to stand back, look at the bigger picture and understand what needs to be delivered to protect and/or support the business.
- Customer focused with ability to identify and understand and deliver to the (internal and/or external) customer's needs.
- Strong vendor management experience and understanding 3rd party support contracts.,
- Proven ability to manage ambiguity, conflict, and prioritisation.
- Responsible for the continuous improvement of the function through ensuring adherence to processes but also through review and improvement.
- Creative problem solving and analysis skills with an ability to identify service gaps and develop and implement solutions meeting the needs of the business.
- Able to think laterally to consider options which will optimise the service to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident coaching other team members in areas of expertise
- Able to convey complex messages and concepts to a broad audience of non-technical and technical groups.
Good to have;
- Experience in conducting technology research and development work targeted to create frameworks, utilities, or best practices to enhance the efficiency and quality.
- Understanding of project management (SCRUM), business process (RUP), Six Sigma and change management methodologies (ITIL).
- Practical experience in a range of business applications like ERP, CRM, DxP, eCommerce, Workflow
- Any experience on SAP ERP, Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP modules, BizTalk, SiteCore, Microsoft Azure, AWS, .Net Custom Applications, Open Source Solutions.
If this sounds of interest, please apply and we will be in touch around next steps.