DevSecOps Engineer - outside IR35
FMCG client currently require a technical hands on DevSecOps Engineer. The DevSecOps Engineer be responsible for implementing LLD security solutions for multi cloud environment. The DevSecOps Engineer will take ownership for security in a growing engineering function. You will take the lead in driving security across the function, and embed security within the CI/CD process.
This is a remote role.
- Must have experience integrating security requirements into the CI/CD pipeline
- Extensive experience with both AWS & Azure
- Experience automating security tools
- Must be familiar with tools including Terraform, Jenkins, Ansible, Jira, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud native tools; GuardDuty, WAF, config etc.
- Ability to up skill engineering teams
- Cloud and container experience
If interested please contact Joe.email@example.com