DevSecOps Engineer - 6 Month Contract - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
A key client of ours within the gaming industry is seeking an experienced DevSecOps engineer to join on an initial 6 month contract basis, this role is fully remote and Outside IR35.
To work on a companywide security initiative consisting of multiple security projects. This role requires a broad skillset of bringing IAC, Security and infrastructure together.
Client has identified areas that will advance the companies' aims of migrating services into more manageable, supportable and secure systems. This will require working with the existing Operations team to ensure that appropriate processes such as backups etc. are maintained whilst also working with development teams to set up new systems to house updated services.
- Creation of IAC pipelines for physical/virtual appliances.
- On premises datacenter hardware experience required.
- Cloud vendor knowledge: AWS preferred.
- BC/DR - Ensure plans/processes are documented.
- BC/DR - Ensure IAC principles are upheld.
- Creation and/or enhancement of Backup Validation processes.
- Perform penetration and other tests on new systems.
- Attending standups/meetings to sync work with all team involved.
- Collaborating with the Network Engineer to ensure efficient work delivery.
- Conducting Knowledge share sessions to ensure the rest of the team understands changes.
- An understanding of Kanban/Scrum practices.
- EDR/NDR/SIEM tooling and supporting processes (Artic Wolf, Red Canary).
- Configuration Management (e.g., Puppet, Ansible).
- Infrastructure Management (e.g., Terraform).
- Extensive CIS hardening experience in Linux/firewalls/network switches.
- Be able to work with Jira/Confluence/Crowd.
- Good technical authoring.
- Excellent Teamworking Skills.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
If you have the skills required to perform this role please forward your latest resume to email@example.com
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £600 a day
IR35 Status: Outside