Cloud Data Security Engineer - AWS / Azure
A multinational company are posting for a Senior Security Engineer role. Looking for individuals with a strong background in AWS / Azure used to designing, engineering and deploying security across cloud big data and data analytics platform services. You will be working to provide services and supporting products to data platforms and will have direct responsibility in the design, engineer and deploy features in an agile environment based on CI/CD.
Ideally the candidate is either an experienced senior cloud data security engineer looking to move into a role as a key influencer in an exciting and challenging environment, or a talented individual looking to step into a senior role.
- Experience working in digital security across cloud platforms with a specific emphasis on working across big data / data analytics platforms.
- Hands on Technical proficiency in AWS / Azure
- Programming experience (Java/C# / Python / PowerShell/Bash)
- Experience working with teams, as in the senior role you may have people management responsibilities for staff or supplier security engineers
- An excellent communicator
- A good understanding and application of technology to support the regulatory environment for information management - particularly related to personal and high-value data
- Ability to work through all the information lifecycle
Please reply to me directly for more information at: