La Fosse are currently partnered with a leading Professional Services client who are looking to recruit a DevOps Engineer into their team. This is a remote role, £500 a day inside IR35. The key experience they are looking for include; AWS, Ansible, GitLab and Terraform. This role is initially 3 months, which will be extended to 6 months.
You will be required to communicate and solve problems effectively, whilst handling a fast-paced working environment. This will be combined with a transition to DevOps practises, agile support and deployment processes.
- Delivery of resilient application stacks via "Infrastructure as Code" and other DevOps practices
- Monitoring and on-going support of critical, high revenue business applications
- Diagnosis and resolution of complex system and application issues
- Working with diverse technical and non-technical teams, including Development, QA, IT Operations, Customer Operations and Project Management teams
- Write and maintain systems / application documentation for technical and non-technical
Please apply right away if you are interested, as this is an urgent requirement.