La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who are looking to hire a DevOps / Cloud Engineer into their team for an Azure programme. This role is remote, the client is based in London and will be paying ideally £650 a day, but there is budget to stretch for the right candidate.
This is an initial 6 month contract, but there is scope and budget signed off for 12.
This role will play a key role in configuring networking within Azure, so must have a solid understanding of technologies such as VNet, VNet Peering, Site-to-site VPN and NSGs. As well as organisational design in Azure, using Management Groups, Subscription and Resource Groups. Adherence to defined policies will need to be managed using products such as Azure Policies and Azure Blueprints.
- Working knowledge of Azure governance tools such as Azure Policy and Blueprints
- Confident in configuring organizational design in Azure, using Management Groups, Subscription and Resource Groups.
- Experience of managing spend with Azure Cost Management and proposing ideas to optimise spend.
- Demonstrable knowledge of configuring Azure networking concepts, such as Azure VNet, VNet Peering, Site-to-site VPN and NSGs.
- Working knowledge of using Azure Monitor to performance of resources.
- Demonstrable experience within Azure DevOps having supported and configured Azure Pipelines following prescribed SDLC methodologies.
- Strong experience with deploying Infrastructure as Code using ARM/Terraform templates and scripts.