DevOps Engineer - Insurance - Agile - Azure - Jira
I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to work within the Insurance sector on a 6 month initial contract based in London.
Who we are looking for:
- General IT/Networking.
- Strong diagnostic skills for troubleshooting (eg of client specific setup issues).
- Core focus of this role will be client application deployment.
- Experience with issue management tooling.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools, techniques and practices (eg Terraform, ARM templates, CloudFormation).
- Experience with CI/CD tools (eg Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, OctopusDeploy, TeamCity etc).
Core responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for the deployment and support of multi-tier applications for hosted & on-prem, client & internal installations.
- Working with Senior DevOps Engineers you will work with custom-built and industry-standard tooling to automate key processes to improve speed and reliability, as well as keeping a security-first mindset.
- Using your experience and knowledge to diagnose environment specific problems and work with application and IT Teams (both internal and external) to implement secure and robust solutions.
Please apply within and I will look forward to discussing it further with you!