Hi All, I'm on the lookout for a Development Support Analyst with a 3rd line support background to join an established and growing FinTech in C. London.
Salary: Up to £75,000 (depending on experience)
Location: C. London
Working Style: Flexible (2 days in office per week)
The Development Support team act as third line support for all internally developed applications.
Working to an agile method within the cross-functional Development teams, working alongside Application Support, Technologists and Development teams to support, test & improve reliability for all internally developed applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot any trading and risk queries escalated from the Application Support team
- Identify possible development bugs and liaise with development and testing teams to raise and track known issues.
- Liaise between Application Support, DevOps and Development teams to suggest improvements, create processes and automate manual tasks where possible.
- Ensure Application Support team has the knowledge and documentation to support internal applications.
- Follow the development process and cross-functional teams to ensure team is aware of all upcoming application releases.
- Provide 3rd Line support for all Platforms developed to both internal and external client base.
- New system analysis and implementation.
- Liaison between technology dept. and business groups to communicate system changes.
Skills & Requirements
- AWS and Azure skills are highly desirable.
- Comfortable being approached by and liaise with Business sponsors.
- Experience of exchange connectivity, troubleshooting multicast and complex network problems.
- Background in Windows, Linux/Unix OS, including SQL & Oracle database architecture.
- Good T-SQL and PL-SQL abilities.