La Fosse a working with a leading international Bank with an HQ in London, who are looking for a Tibco Developer to join their team on a 6-month project starting immediately.
The developer will combine both technical and analytical skills to provide development of the ESB solution at the Bank.
The developer will be a member of an internal team working closely with other areas of IT and with users to address operational challenges, respond to evolving business needs and ensure that strategic goals are met.
Objectives of the Consulting Services
To deliver technical support and development services for the TIBCO based ESB systems used within the Bank.
Scope of Services
- Work closely with various project teams and IT departments to analyse ESB software development requirements.
- From these requirements, develop, test and deliver appropriate service solutions using the TIBCO software stack.
- Participate in the technical development programme in order to ensure that system changes, patches, enhancements and developments are sound, support the Bank's operational priorities and are conducted according to the Bank's own and ITIL standards.
- The developer will collaborate with other members of the IT teams to provide technical advice on TIBCO systems and assistance with their deliverables.
- Delivery of agreed releases containing new functionality/bug fixes/data fixes in a timely manner.
Expected Skills and Experience
- Extensive experience of TIBCO installation, product configuration and service delivery experience.
- Extensive experience of TIBCO BusinessWorks 6.x, EMS 8.x and Hawk 6.x deployed in an on-premise environment.
- Experience of Tibco Cloud an advantage.
- Experience of TIBCO FTL, ActiveSpaces and BW SAP and ADB plugins.
- Experience supporting TIBCO components on a Unix / Linux platform.
- Experience of SOA design patterns and principles.
- Previous experience of working with MS SQL Server an advantage.
- Experience in BMC Control-M an advantage.
- Experience in finance services and advantage.
- Excellent communicator in English - both written and verbal.
- Experience of HTML, XML, HTTP, REST/SOAP, JSON, XSD design an advantage.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the full software development and deployment cycle in a corporate environment.
- Open minded towards other technologies and with a wide and keen interest on the evolution of technology.
- A team player with a positive and constructive attitude towards work and colleagues.
- Possesses strong investigative and analytical qualities.
- Able to contribute to an environment of continuous improvement.
If you are interested, please hit apply!