La Fosse is working with one of the UK's top global investment firms to help recruit a Senior Support Engineer.
The IT Desktop Support Analyst's primary responsibility is to provide user support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms in the London office. The Analyst will troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action and plan and perform primary maintenance on a wide variety of system components and services. The Analyst will be required to provide directed support and service for other Pantheon offices.
Location: Finsbury Square - Hybrid
Remuneration: £350 per day
Contract: 3 - 6 Months (Possibility to go perm) | Inside IR35
Your role as a Desktop Support Engineer
- End user support for all offices.
- Experience supporting Windows 10 Environments.
- Excellent working knowledge of core Microsoft products; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer.
- Working knowledge of Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory and its associated tools.
- Experience supporting remote access systems including MFA, Citrix and Windows Terminal Servers and Meraki VPN connections.
- Experience of Supporting Apple iOS based devices via MDM systems.
- Must be flexible and be able to work outside of the core working hours, where required.
Ideally to be successful as a Desktop Support Engineer
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL.
- Working with Microsoft Azure.
- Experience working with VIP support.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.