Your role is newly created and will be joining a global investment firm, you will have a clear path for you to progress your career in the same fashion as other teams' members have.
No technologies are off-limits, and your primary responsibility is to provide user support and customer service on company supported computer applications and platforms in the London office.
Location: City of London (Hybrid model)
Remuneration: up to £50,000 + bonus + 9% pension + 27 days holiday
Your role as Desktop Support Analyst
- Ensure that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner (according to defined SLAs).
- Determining and executing the appropriate technical response to customer issues. Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
- You'll gain exposure to Windows Server, AD, Office 365 and Microsoft Suite.
Ideally to be successful as Desktop Support Analyst
- You will have held an identical support role for 2+ years.
- Confident with 2nd Line Support and eagerness to progress technical capabilities.
- Experience with Office365 and Windows Server
- Problem solving and decision making in complex environments and clearly enthusiastic about technology.
- Understanding of ITSM and ideally ITIL certification (not essential).
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.