Newly created project role, travelling between multiple sites in a very customer facing role. You'll be working for a company with a real cause for good and nationally recognised brand.
Location: Offices in London, Salford, Leicester, and Nottingham
Remuneration: up to £150 per day (Inside IR35 - 6-month contract)
Your role as Desktop Engineer
- Overhauling and entire thin client environment, replacing with light desktops up and down the country.
- Providing high level of customer service through on-site technology support as required
- Ensure that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner (according to defined SLAs).
- Determining and executing the appropriate technical response to customer issues.
- Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
- You'll gain exposure to Windows Server, AD, Office 365 and Microsoft Suite.
Ideally as Desktop Engineer
- Confident with Support and eagerness to progress technical capabilities.
- Passionate about customer service
- Broad experience with PC/Laptop hardware, software, and mobile devices.
- Require personable individual, technical skills can be taught.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.