Desktop Engineer - London - £32,000 - £35,000
This role presents an opportunity for a Desktop Engineer to join a Software Company based in Central London. The IT Support Analyst will be responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently in-line with business and management agreed timelines, which includes a broad range of queries, incidents, and requests.
Skills and Knowledge
- Act as first-line support for all Internal related IT Incidents
- Providing effective IT support services across all company employees both onsite and remotely to ensure that all incidents are closed within pre-defined timeframes.
- Ensure that all installations completed in a timely and professional fashion ensuring deadlines are achieved or exceeded
- Working with internal teams to ensure operational and service excellence delivered and maintain main responsibilities.
- Maintain all internal infrastructure and cloud provided solutions including, Office 365 Solutions and related applications.
- Escalate IT issues within the team where necessary, setting up and configuring new laptops, installing authorized software to laptops
- Outstanding customer relationship skills with the ability to understand requirements and suggest timely solutions
- Demonstratable experience in setting up, managing and support PC hardware and software
- Solid technical background with hands on experience with Microsoft on premise and cloud hosted solutions
- Experience in managing Active Directory at a first line support level
- Familiarity with software and hardware deployment tools