Want to work for one of the most recognisable charity in the world?
This is a newly created support and project focused role where you’ll be travelling between sites and working in a customer facing environment.
You will be a part of an organisation with a real cause for good and is nationally recognised.
Location: Offices in London, Salford, Leicester, and Nottingham
Remuneration: £150 per day + expenses covered (inside IR35 – 6 month contract)
Your role as a Desktop Engineer:
- Overhauling an entire thin client environment, replacing with light desktops.
- Providing high level of customer service through on-site technology support as required.
- Ensuring that all tickets are logged and resolved in a timely and effective manner (according to defines SLAs).
- Evaluating problems and requests and selecting the most appropriate solution within corporate guidelines.
- You’ll gain exposure to Windows Server, AD, Office 365, and Microsoft Suite.
Ideally as a Desktop Engineer:
- You’ll be passionate about customer service and personable.
- Confident with support and eagerness to progress technical capabilities.
- Broad experience with PC/laptop hardware, software, and mobile devices.
- You’ll be keen to help with a customer first mindset.
Sound interesting? Please do apply directly for more detail.