Job Title: Delivery Manager (IT)
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Delivery Manager required to join an innovative and dynamic Insurance organisation that has big plans to disruptive the industry with innovative technology. You will be accountable for end to end IT Delivery of Product Roadmap that has been agreed with the business alongside the Portfolio Product / Delivery Managers. It is essential that you have proven experience in delivering complex business and technical projects using internal and external suppliers in a Digital environment.
The successful candidate will also ensure that delivery is in line with IT architectural framework, Data Strategy and all Business Implementation elements of the programme. You will work on a variety of projects, programmes and products in a new and emerging portfolio of Digital initatives.
- Background operating as a Delivery Manager is essential
- Solid experience of using AGILE and lean methodologies to build and lead teams, deliver programmes, projects and products is essential.
- Proven experience in managing cross-dependencies and prioritisation is essential
- Experience as a Delivery Manager on a variety of large/complex projects within an AGILE / SCRUM / Dev Ops delivery model is essential
- Good understanding of software development gained as a previously being a Developer, Analyst or Tester is essential
- Strong stakeholder management - both verbal and written communication
Please click apply if you are interested in this position. Please bear in mind that due to the pandemic there are an increased number of applicants applying for positions which might ultimately effect timescales for a response.