Office location: 1st floor, 11-19 Artillery Row, Westminster, SW1P 1RT
We're a high growth recruitment company specialising in the Technology, Digital and Change space. We live and work by our values of Care, Ambition and Humility and believe that cultivating a supportive, collaborative and high performing environment enables every employee to reach their full potential.
With Offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, and Leeds, all of this helps us attract, inspire, and retain the best people- and motivates them to work well together.
Rapid career advancement is the norm, not the exception at La Fosse. As a Delivery Consultant, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Be trained as a world-class Delivery Consultant from day one
- Become an expert in your in the technology, digital, and change field
- Research and resource to find the best talent in the market
- Interview and build your own network of candidates
- To be responsive, diligent and professional on assessing candidates, as well as giving them constructive feedback
Why you should apply:
- Competitive salary package
- We're co-owned - our founder has committed to gifting 40% of the equity to the employees
- Quarterly team targets towards team activities - Ascot, water skiing, helicopter trips and holidays
- Team excursions - Annual ski trip the Alps, West End shows, music festivals
- Free gym membership, monthly massages, and hypnotherapy sessions
- Mentor programme and wellness coaching
- Daily fruit, birthday cakes, as well as prosecco and beer every Friday
- Intensive training programme developed to your personal requirements from our award-winning L&D team
- 4.5 Glassdoor rating (March 2020)
- Top 20 - Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For 2013 - 2020
What are we looking for?
- 6+ months in delivery recruitment
- Experience of sourcing candidates
- Ambitious and results driven
- Resilient with a strong work ethic
- Thrives whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- Personable with the ability to quickly build rapport in a variety of situations
- Willingness to learn and a resilient nature
- Delivers impeccable service to candidates
- Go-getting attitude with a pro-active approach
- Applicants will need the right to work in the UK.
What are the Standards & Expectations we live by?
- We support each other to be successful
- Treat others how you would like to be treated
- We get back to every candidate who applies for a role (currently on 98%!)
- By living our core values enables us to have a positive and successful working environment