La Fosse associates are recruiting a Delivery Architect for a 6 month+ contract at a multi-billion-pound global organization!
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Hybrid (Central London 2 days a week - attractive location site!)
- Pay: £600-800PD
- IR35: Inside
- Contract Length: 6 months to start
- Need: 5 years experience in similar roles, excellent communication skills & experience with AWS In compute
The Delivery Architect is accountable for delivering solutions from design to delivery leading the technical team within a product. These solutions need to be fit for purpose within the portfolio, have technical integrity, the right TCO (total cost of ownership) through its life cycle and a good fit with the digital technology direction of the business.
- Recruit & lead a team of developers
- Liaise with business stakeholders
- Establish & maintain sound software architecture
- Create good culture within your team
- Provide coaching to juniors within the team
- Set the technical agendas for the products/projects
- Ensure quality of product delivery through ongoing code-reviews and disciplined team ways of working including technical documentation of the products
Main Desired skillsets:
- AWS, Cloud services, Monitoring, Orchestration (e.g., MWAA, Glue), Device connectivity (IoT core), Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, Data Integration patterns including Transactional, Analytical, Virtualization, Streaming, Data engineering pipelines.
- Security Architecture including Identity and Access management, Network Security, Encryption
- Working Knowledge of version control and CI/CD systems including GitHub, GitOps (e.g., GitHub Actions, Argo CD), Test-driven development, Power domains, Ahile delivery
Please note: La Fosse Associates is a committed equal opportunities employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly today.