La Fosse Associates are currently partnered with a client who area looking to recruit a DataOps Engineer onto their team. The client are based in Manchester with a salary paying £34,000 - £54,000.
You'll be responsible for the day to day delivery and long-term strategy of the teams ensuring strategic change, and BAU change is delivered on time and cost, engaging with Development, Architecture, Data Change, IT Ops, Business teams and senior stakeholders.
Leading in the areas of solution design, code development, quality assurance, data modelling, business intelligence, cross-team communication, project management and application maintenance, you'll have a real opportunity to make a difference and further enhance your skills.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Solid experience/understanding of all elements of data engineering (extract/transform/load)
- Business Intelligence experience with proven data warehousing, data management and analytics skills
- Demonstrable experience of delivering highly scalable data platforms
- Experience gathering requirements and understanding the needs of diverse stakeholders
- Strong experience in SQ
- Experience working with SQL server integration services or any similar ETL tools
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of dimensional modelling as well as other data warehousing techniques
- Extensively familiar with ETL (Extraction, Transformation & Load), data warehousing and business intelligence tools
- Strong understanding of data system architectures including storage, compute (including analytics and machine learning)
- Insurance products, insurance distribution channels, claims handling, technology, data
sources and databases and the wider motor insurance industry