Data Solution Architect
Data / Solution / Architecture / Products / FMCG
La Fosse are partnered with a multinational FMCG client to recruit a Data Solution Architect to join one of their largest business units. This is a brand-new role, reporting into the Data Director, helping to build out the data and analytics capability within the business unit. This individual will contribute to major decisions around how the segment manages data as part of a global team.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the design of data solutions for large solutions, projects, and programmes.
- Translate business requirements into data models and appropriate metadata, test data, and data quality standards
- Manage business stakeholders, gather requirements, and ensure that the delivery of the architecture aligns to longer-term strategic roadmaps
- Simplify the existing data architecture, delivering reusable services and cost saving opportunities in line with the policies and standards of the group
- Collaborate with the wider Data & Analytics function to ensure that all solutions conform to process, whilst meeting the business needs.
- Responsible throughout entire project lifecycles for the end-to-end solution architecture of the project and compliance with the enterprise data model.
- Provide data architecture leadership at a detailed level within the solution
- Create and maintain current- and target-state data architectures
This is a hybrid role, with 1-2 days required in the London office per week.