Data Scientist - Demand Forecasting
A data scientist is required for an initial 4 month project to build demand forecast models for an Asian market. This project is specifically targeted to these different channels that exist in Asia alongside another consultant.
o Managing the successful delivery of projects by:
- Collating and cleaning data from various entities
- Selecting and employing advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights
- Cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability
- Producing and disseminating non-technical reports that detail the successes and limitations of each project
- Suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies
- Ensuring project is delivered on time.
Key skills & experience:
- Experience of demand forecasting for consumer goods
- 5+ years' experience of applied data science
- Extensive use of scientific python libraries for data manipulation and modelling: numpy, pandas, scikit-learn, matplotlib, etc.
- Experience of using Kubernetes, docker, Jenkins and Git in an Azure environment.
This role has been deemed outside IR35. Please apply for more info.