We are currently partnered up with a market leading Analytics Consultancy who are expanding their London Data Science Quantitative Team. As such they are seeking Data Science Quants who have experience working withing a banking environment to join them on a multitude of projects.
They are still looking to hire multiple data science quantitative consultants from strong banking, statistical and software programming backgrounds into the business on a permanent basis. This will range from Analyst to Manager level within the Banking Analytics & Quantitative Advisory Practice.
Having experienced an incredible amount of growth over the last few years and growing demand from their end Tier 1 clients, they will help clients optimise operations, reduce risk using Al analytical methods and leverage data to drive growth.
We are seeking professionals who have deep analytics experience from working either directly within banks, or via consultancies.
- Experience working within the data science quant space specifically within a banking environment
- Deep analytics experience and skills,
- Experience in customer targeting and insights or, operational analytics or risk analytics (fraud, conduct, AML etc.)
- Outstanding academic qualifications such as a Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics or other Quantitative field
- Knowledge of the banking environment, products and front and back office operations/ functions
- Advanced programming skills in statistical languages such as R and SAS
- Wider programming skills, for example in Python, C, C ++, Java
- Advanced SQL and data manipulation skills
The ideal person will have experience working as a Data Science Quant within the banking field and have deep analytics experience. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and experience across large scale projects and within a variety of projects.
If you are keen to hear more about this opportunity please send your CV to email@example.com. Or if you know anyone who might be interested please feel free to share this among your network.