Renowned British Charity is looking for a Data Protection Officer - Initial 3 months contract, Inside IR35, fully remote.
They are looking for;
- Looking after Data Protection
- Someone who can guide the junior members of the team
- Experience in protection of childrens data is desirable
- Providing expert advice to key stakeholders on all Data Privacy compliance matters and their application
- Ensuring that developments to relevant regulations are effectively communicated to key business stakeholders in a timely manner
- Informing and providing Expert advice to the business and its employees about their obligations under all relevant Data Privacy regulations
- Informing and advising on high risk areas to the Compliance Monitoring Manager to ensure appropriate risk based coverage of their Monitoring plan.
- Ability to practically apply an approach to compliance in a form and style that is appropriate to the business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues to those that are not privacy professionals.
- Ability to plan and prioritise workloads whilst working to strict deadlines
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem solving abilities