Data Protection Analyst
Automotive industry firm require a Data Protection Analyst to help protect their customers and employees by responding to data requests in an accurate and timely manner. The role will involve being close to the business, working to provide a high level of service to the companies customers and colleagues.
The DPA will have the following experience:
Investigation of incidents & complaints involving personal data.
- Co-ordination and collation of responses for Subject Access Requests around Data Protection.
- Processing customer requests in relation to their legal rights under GDPR / PECR
- Management of communication with customers in relation to data processing activities
- Understanding of Data Protection
- Experience of handling subject rights under the GDPR or a baseline understanding
- Basic IT skills
- Able to identify problems, investigate and see through to resolution while escalating when appropriate
- Communicating both internally and externally to our customers in a clear professional manner.
- A good knowledge of data protection / privacy legislation, including the UK Data Protection Act 2018, Privacy Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR), and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If interested, please do not hesitate to email Molly at Molly.email@example.com