Data Protection Advisor
HQ in Central London (+ 50/50 home to office split)
Up to £60,000 + package
A Critical National Infrastructure organisation is in need of a Data Protection Advisor to join its team to assist in providing expert advice and guidance on GDPR and data privacy. The business provides key infrastructure to multiple European countries as part of one of the world's leading logistics businesses. Working directly with the Global Head of Data Protection, you will implement aspects of data protection compliance frameworks across the group alongside the delivery of the GDPR compliance programme supporting the wider Information Security Strategy. This is an expanding organisation looking to revamp its technological capability, creating an exciting opportunity for you to ensure regulatory compliance throughout these changes.
- Experience in a data protection compliance related role, working to design/implement controls and policy frameworks assisting the business functions.
- Qualified in ISEB/BCS data protection or CIPP/E with extensive knowledge in data protection/privacy, regulatory and policy frameworks.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the Data Protection Act, General Data Protection Regulation, Privacy as well as Electronic Communications Regulation (PECR) and ePrivacy.
- Prior experience promoting a culture of compliance, information security and privacy awareness whilst building positive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience using the One Trust tool preferred.