Job Title: Data Project Manager / Lead
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
Data Project Manager / Lead required to join a Global FMCG organisation based in Slough. You will play a key role in shaping how the business support their strategy for Information Security and also data protection. The primary role for the Data Project Manager / Lead is to identify and facilitate appropriate technologies that identify and classifying personal and sensitive data, and ensure it is appropriate protected.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Digital Transformation in support of a clear Digitization strategy, which touches every aspect of the business. Key to the transformation is Data Security and this role will help ensure the appropriate identification, alignment and implementation of technology tools necessary to embed data privacy and security behaviours and practices into the business.
- Experience operating as a Business Analyst / Project Manager implementing large complex systems is essential
- Broad experience with infrastructure and application integration is essential
- Knowledge of the Product Lifecycle, Service Management and Information Security beneficial but not necessary
- Experience of AGILE methodologies and tools
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Global FMCG organisation that is going through a large scale Digital and Data transformation. Please click apply, if you would like to be considered and feel free to follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org