Data Project Manager - Metrics & KPIs
A data project is required to join an organisation focused on delivering initiatives that will utilise data to inform decision-making across the company. The role will organise and drive and cross-functional projects that impact both business and product decisions, as well as partner facing reporting deliverables.
You will need a mix of the organisational skills needed to plan and run projects, the analytical skills needed to support quantitative decision making through metrics & KPIs, and the interpersonal skills required to achieve alignment across cross-functional teams across the UK and the U.S.
- Work with the business to build and manage projects from an end to end
- Mobilise and coordinate project teams across the UK and East & West Coasts of America
- Organise and drive execution for high-profile internal reporting deliverables
- Compose documentation that clearly describes the contents, dependencies and information flow within the data and insights reporting systems
- Work with partners, accounts management, and integrations specialists to obtain alignment on data and insights requests
- Analyse data of various types to support business and product decisions
- Curate and maintain partner-facing deliverables in an internal catalogue
- Provide visibility into cross functional work with product, partner integrations, and data engineering to understand dependencies on monitoring and reporting systems
This role has been deemed to be outside IR35 and the organisation welcome applications from individuals from diverse backgrounds. Please apply for more info.