Position: Data Program Manager
Salary: £100,000 - £120,000 + 20% Bonus
I am looking for a Data Programme Manager to join a Global FMCG that is transitioning to an organisation with deep expertise and experience in building customer data solutions and insights to deliver valuable, scalable and sustainable benefits across a large and complex global business. The Data strategy will drive this transition covering fundamental changes to roles, capabilities, processes, systems, and behaviours.
The primary purpose of this role is to govern the implementation of this strategy globally, ensuring the right workstreams, governance and stakeholder management are in place.
The role will also govern the strategy for the central Data & Analytics team, orchestrating projects and priorities in line with delivery of the Data Strategy ensuring that our products, tools and insights meet the highest technical and professional standards; leading the way for the rest of the Petcare organization.
- Experience working within a large FMCG, CPG, Retailer is highly desirable
- Background operating as a Programme Manager or Programme Director is essential
- Track record of delivering a variety of Data and Analytics Programmes is essential
- Assist in strategy implementation and roadmap development working closely with Data Engineering, Architecture, Analytics and Engagement is essential
- Track record in establishing and leading programme governance and communications; accountability for Data and Analytics Team Governance
- Track record of leading large programme teams working closely with Data Analytics professionals
- Strong stakeholder management
- Extensive experience in liaising with 3rd party vendors onshore and offshore is essential
This is a fantastic time to join an organisation that is leading the way in Digital and Data Transformation. Please do click apply if you are interested in the position.