Data Product Owner
The Data Product owner will perform a vital role in a newly formed function to develop a seamless relationship between the data & analytics teams and the rest of the business.
The role will work with international teams to help improve analytics, reporting processes, systems and solutions. The role will role will have a mix of strategy setting, paired with hands on delivery, and act as a trusted advisor to bring to bear a combination of data product ownership, business acumen and technology expertise.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- Work closely with business units and functional areas to develop an understanding for reporting requirements that need to be delivered
- Understand and document the to-be data landscape and build business specifications for analytics outputs
- Develop scope and define backlog items (epics/features/user stories) that guide the Agile software development team
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders in order to truly understand the underlying needs of the business
- Strong analytical and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer / business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Experience of delivering requirement artefacts according to defined standards in business language, including user stories, data dictionaries and source to target documents
- Customer focused approach ensuring that changes delivered provide value to the business
- Experience of working with teams in multiple locations, and remotely
This role provides a BA to take a further step into product management or for a product manager to take responsibility for a new data product function. For more information, please apply.