I am currently looking for a Data Privacy Analyst, this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing Software company and to be a pivotal position within their privacy function.
The role is centred around the delivery of: data privacy assessments, subject access requests, registered management and organisational structure.
The suitable Data Privacy Analyst will have:
- Experience of working across multiple business functions within Data Privacy.
- Past experience of delivering Data Privacy within a Software company.
- Strong knowledge of GDPR, especially around Article 30.
- Experience in using OneTrust
- Strong background in carrying out Data Privacy assessments (DPIAS)
- Strong experience in Data Privacy subject access requests
- Strong systems experience
Please get in contact on 02070622997 or James.Maran@LaFosse.com