Job Title: Digital PMO Lead - FTC 12 Months
Salary: £70,000 - 90,000
Location: Fully Remote
Digital PMO Lead is required to join a Technology industry, providing solutions to the maritime, defence & government, aerospace, and energy sectors. You will be directing to the Head of Governance & PMO. You will be required to handle several projects including Customer Engagement Portal, Contact to Customer, Quote to Order and Service Planning to Billing.
- You will be responsible for using appropriate governance to monitor, track and control the Programme, coordinating Program and Portfolio Management activities using project plans, provide support to project managers in order to ensure smooth delivery and project success
- Able to consolidate and prepare reports for standard Governance forums ad adhoc requirements
- Develop Project Management Methodology to ensure agility in analysis, design and development, and deployment while maintaining rigor in driving actions and decisions.
- Ensure scope changes follow proper Change Control with appropriate approvals, documentation, reporting and updating of original scope completed
- Implement and maintain PPM Tools where required and decided upon
- Facilitate and improve Strategic Project Management so the Programme is staying true to the original strategic intention and translating it to the business
- Optimise Resource Allocation and maximizing Resource Utilization
- Create an and maintain Collaboration - Conducive Work Environment
- Provide Information and Training for Project Management community and drive continuous improvement
- Oversee the delivery cycle to make sure that projects stay on time, within budget, and within scope.
- Track and report invoices, PO's, financials, and resource plans vs actuals
- Monitor and manage the Change Management resource and activities
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to join an organisation that is investing and growing and get the opportunity to shape and define your role. Please click apply if you would like to be considered for this opportunity!