La Fosse Associates are engaged with an industry leading Financial Services focused Insights Research organisation to recruit a Data Modeler. Sitting within the Information Architecture team, you will be responsible for handling Data Modeling needs across 16 different models. A large focus of this rol will be meeting with both business users and the architecture teams to understand the business requirements & translate them into data models, data mapping rules, transformation & data integration requirements.
- The Data Modeler will be building Conceptual and Logical models with the business.
- The Data Modeler will be working with the engineering teams to produce the physical data model & the data movement solutions to meet the business requirements.
- The Data Modeler will be working within PowerDesigner for all Data Modeling.
- The Data Modeler will be engaging with both IT functions and senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
- The Data Modeler will have 1 - 5 years experience in a Data Modeling position.
- The Data Modeler must have experience in building logical models with business users.
- The Data Modeler will have commercial experience in using any Data Modeling tool such as PowerDesigner, Erwin, ER/Studio.
- The Data Modeler must be a good communicator with the ability to simplify complex terminologies to non- technical individuals.
- The successful candidate will be Analytical in their approach, able to work in a fast-paced environment and with the ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of seniority.