La Fosse Associates are engaged with an industry leading Financial Services focused Market Research organisation to recruit a Data Modeler. Sitting within the Information Architecture team, you will be responsible for handling Data Modeling needs across 16 different models. Also, you will be meeting with both business users and the architecture teams to understand the business requirements & translate them into data models, data mapping rules, transformation & data integration requirements.
- The Data Modeler will be building Conceptual models for the business.
- The Data Modeler will be working with the engineering teams to produce the physical data model & the data movement solutions to meet the business requirements.
- The Data Modeler will be working within PowerDesigner for all Data Modeling.
- The Data Modeler will be engaging with both IT functions and senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
- The Data Modeler will have 1 - 5 years experience in a Data Modeling position.
- The Data Modeler must have experience in converting physical Data Models into Database Technologies.
- The Data Modeler will have commercial experience in using any Data Modeling tool such as PowerDesigner, Erwin, ER/Studio.
- The Data Modeler must be a good communicator with the ability to simplify complex terminologies to non- technical individuals.
- The successful candidate will be Analytical in their approach, able to work in a fast-paced environment and with the ability to build strong working relationships with all levels of seniority.