Data Migration Developer | Portsmouth | 65k
A multinational corporation, headquartered in the UK, who support national defence and security amongst other key initiatives by managing complex assets/infrastructure are looking for a Data Migration Developer.
They are partway through a major step change in the role that Analytics & Business Intelligence plays within the company as it moves to a more data-driven organisation. They are building a best-in-class, in-house data science capability to enhance our existing traditional business BI/Analytics design and delivery approach.
- Working with BODS ETL toolset to design, develop and support end-to-end data migration processes associated with both SAP and Non SAP based programs.
- Design and implement data quality and data cleansing requirements and methodologies.
- Manage support, tools, and maintenance of integration processes.
- Interact and collaborate with other data team members and business analysts.
- Maintain and Support Corporate ETL & Data Migration Solutions in both SAP & Microsoft platforms.
- Understanding of SAP data structures & tables and loading data to SAP using LSMW and BODS directly.
Technical & Specialist Knowledge
- Data modeling and data architecture skills using BODS ETL toolset
- Expertise in SAP Data Extraction process BODS Jobs development.
- Evidence of working in a challenging and complex organisation and demonstrable experience of contributing to a technical change.
- Good experience of understanding and writing Data Stage ETL specifications and delivery of technical solutions to an agreed standard.
- Experience delivering solutions to an agreed standard using industry standard methodologies.
- Proven experience working in a small team delivering technical solutions to project requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Information Systems Field or preferably at least 3 years plus experience designing and/or delivering BODS ETL solutions/programs.