Data Migration Business Analysts x 2
2 data migration business analysts are required to join an organisations key programme for next year. The organisation are migrating away from legacy on premise systems to cloud solutions, which will give them opportunity to grow through increased competition and also acquisition.
In order for a successful data migration, they are looking for 2 business analysts who have helped deliver multiple data migrations to ensure detailed requirements, strong documentation and a mature approach to data governance.
Role and responsibilities:
- Independently managing the process of gathering, identifying and documenting business need and requirements - both functional and non-functional - and proposing robust data-driven recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Analysing and investigating business problems and opportunities using root cause analysis and driving appropriate solutions for system improvements
- Mapping and re-engineering business processes to support the transformation projects
- Leading the facilitation of group workshops and stakeholder interviews to define business requirements
- Ensuring that solutions meet the agreed scope and support the development of training and implementation materials
- Building relationships and influencing leaders and key stakeholders at various levels of seniority
- ETL / SQL experience to be able to agree with import format from 3rd party supplier
This organisation want to get ahead of hiring in Jan and will pre-screen / interview throughout the next couple of weeks. Initial contract will be 6 months and has been deemed outside IR35. Please apply for more info.