Role: Data Ingestion Designer & Developer
Location: London (remote working initially, with flexible working available once restrictions are lifted)
Duration: 12 months
Rates: Market Rate(Inside IR35)
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based Energy client is currently looking for an experienced Data Ingestion Designer & Developer to join them on an initial contract for 12 months. The successful candidate will have experience with Azure Data Products such as ADF and ADLS, and is experience in working with SOAP API-s and Experience API-s. They will also need to be familiar with the Central Ingestion Framework and is responsible to ensure that data flows smoothly from source to destination so that it can be processed.
Key skills include:
* Expert with Restful API developments +JSON.
- Expert in SOAP and Experience API
- Experience with Microsoft Azure ADF, ADLS, Parquet
- Experience with Mulesoft
* Interpretation of data, highly analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with designing ingestion solutions.
- Experience with API techniques/developments.
- Experience with data transformation/blending technology (e.g. ADF and Databricks is preferred).
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration.