Role: Data Governance Analyst
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits
Location: Central London
Data Governance Analyst required to a join a leading Insurance organisation undergoing a significant Data transformation in the business. You will report into Chief Data and Analytics Office and support in designing, building and ultimately owning a Data Governance Framework. This framework will need to support a fast-growing business that recognises the importance that data brings to provide better value for its clients.
As such the responsibilities will include data definition; master and reference data management; data quality tracking and remediation task management; and other data governance principles whilst, working closely with the business in driving adoption of good data practices.
Key experience will include:
- Previous experience operating as a Data Governance professional is essential
- Previous experience embedding Data Governance Pilot's/Frameworks into an organisation with large projects and programmes is essential
- Good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong understanding of 'tech driven' data governance, and an interest in modern technological solutions to embedding Data Governance frameworks is essential
Key Skills will include:
- Reference Data Management is essential
- Master Data Management is essential
- Data quality tracking and remediation task management is essential
Please click apply if you match the above criteria and are keen to be considered for the opportunity.